POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dancing baby Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:19:55 EDT (-0400)
  Dancing baby (Message 1 to 10 of 25)
From: Invisible
Subject: Dancing baby
Date: 18 Sep 2008 06:04:18
Message: <48d227a2@news.povray.org>
So this is a Firefox question.

Does anybody know how to turn off image loading, but only for one website?

The C++ tutorial Warp pointed out seems fairly good, but the Flash
animations are maxing out my CPU (to the point where I can't scroll the
window). And it's just annoying having to constantly turn image loading
on and off by hand...

Post a reply to this message

> Does anybody know how to turn off image loading, but only for one website?

I dunno, but the reason I preferred Netscape over IE is because when
image loading is turned off in NS, a button appeared on the toolbar.
Clicking the button caused all of the images to be loaded for the
current page.  I was on dial-up, and most of the time I didn't want the
images.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message