POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another first Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:20:16 EDT (-0400)
  Another first (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Invisible
Subject: Another first
Date: 15 Sep 2008 06:56:24
Message: <48ce3f58$1@news.povray.org>
Today, I'm installing Windoze on a virtual machine for the first time.

If you thought installing Windoze on real hardware was slow, you gotta
try installing it under emulation! ;-) (Especially on a machine that's
barely powerful enough to run one OS, let alone two...)

Post a reply to this message

> If you thought installing Windoze on real hardware was slow, you gotta
> try installing it under emulation! ;-) (Especially on a machine that's
> barely powerful enough to run one OS, let alone two...)

It's completed the text-mode part of the install and is now "installing
devices". Which, considering my virtual machine doesn't *have* anything
interesting, is taking a damned long time.

"Setup will complete in approximately 33 minutes." Oh I *really* don't
think so! ;-)

Post a reply to this message