POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oddworld Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:22:37 EDT (-0400)
  Oddworld (Message 6 to 15 of 35)
<<< Previous 5 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Shay
Subject: Re: Oddworld
Date: 4 Sep 2008 13:58:10
Message: <48c021b2@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>> On the subject of old business, you posted a song while back -
>> something Zelda-ish. I lost my copy. Do you have it online somewhere?
>
> LOL! I'm a celebraty... ;-)
>
> What's Zelda?

An old NES game.

Have you posted more than one song to the group? Are they available online?

  -Shay

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 4 Sep 2008 15:38:50
Message: <48c0394a@news.povray.org>
> What's Zelda?

  Not knowing who Steve Jobs is I can still understand, but not knowing
who Zelda is... OMG!

  -10 nerd points for you.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 4 Sep 2008 16:12:26
Message: <48c0412a@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   Not knowing who Steve Jobs is I can still understand, but not knowing
> who Zelda is... OMG!
>
>   -10 nerd points for you.

NOOOOO!!! :-{

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 4 Sep 2008 16:14:31
Message: <48c041a7$1@news.povray.org>
>> What's Zelda?
>
> An old NES game.

Oh, right. I've never seen that particular system.

> Have you posted more than one song to the group? Are they available online?

I've posted one or two. I take it you're *not* referring to the violin
demo I posted here a while back? ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 22:14:34 +0200, Orchid XP v8 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>>> What's Zelda?
>>  An old NES game.
>
> Oh, right. I've never seen that particular system.

There have been Zelda games on all Nintendo consoles.

--
FE

Post a reply to this message

>   Not knowing who Steve Jobs is I can still understand, but not knowing
> who Zelda is... OMG!

OK, now *that* was funny!

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message

>>   Not knowing who Steve Jobs is I can still understand, but not knowing
>> who Zelda is... OMG!
>>
>>   -10 nerd points for you.
>
> NOOOOO!!! :-{

Actually.... YES!!!!!!

:-)

Post a reply to this message

> I've posted one or two. I take it you're *not* referring to the violin
> demo I posted here a while back? ;-)

That's right. Do you or do you not have the video-game style song
uploaded somewhere. If so, where?

  -Shay

Post a reply to this message