POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Very silly Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  Very silly (Message 1 to 10 of 26)
From: Invisible
Subject: Very silly
Date: 2 Sep 2008 10:53:37
Message: <48bd5371@news.povray.org>
Parametric polymorphism, I choose you!

Now polymorph, type-safe high-order function attack!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Very silly
Date: 2 Sep 2008 11:13:26
Message: <48bd5816@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Parametric polymorphism, I choose you!

> Now polymorph, type-safe high-order function attack!

  Would that be the generic programming trading cards, anime, or computer
games? Have you collected them all?

  Although at your age... sheesh. The target audience of those paradigms
is really preteen children, you know.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message