POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : CADastrophy Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:23:01 EDT (-0400)
  CADastrophy (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Invisible
Subject: CADastrophy
Date: 29 Aug 2008 04:38:25
Message: <48b7b581$1@news.povray.org>
I realise that nobody else here will even care, but... OH MY GOD!

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20080829

So Ethan and Lilah's relationship is rapidly falling apart, and suddenly
her sleezy super-rich ex boyfriend is back. This situation has liquid
catastrophy literally *dripping* off it! o_O

As one forum user wrote, "Tim, why do you hate your characters so much?"

The previous one was kinda worrying, but THIS... eeps! O_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> I realise that nobody else here will even care, but... OH MY GOD!

> http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20080829

> So Ethan and Lilah's relationship is rapidly falling apart, and suddenly
> her sleezy super-rich ex boyfriend is back. This situation has liquid
> catastrophy literally *dripping* off it! o_O

> As one forum user wrote, "Tim, why do you hate your characters so much?"

> The previous one was kinda worrying, but THIS... eeps! O_O

  Wouldn't you receive more feedback from the CAD forum rather than from
here?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message