POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : For some odd reason ... this is my current earworm. Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:22:41 EDT (-0400)
  For some odd reason ... this is my current earworm. (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: For some odd reason ... this is my current earworm.
Date: 27 Aug 2008 13:07:21
Message: <48b589c9$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCARADb9asE

Post a reply to this message

From: Kyle
Subject: Re: For some odd reason ... this is my current earworm.
Date: 28 Aug 2008 14:00:53
Message: <uqpdb49vqb4jqtocnji76mhamunvih6u6d@4ax.com>
On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:06:22 -0500, Mike Raiford <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCARADb9asE

I've got the "I Dream Of Jeannie" theme song stuck in my head.  Actually, it's been
there for at least a week now.  Quite annoying.

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 28 Aug 2008 14:25:17
Message: <48b6ed8d$1@news.povray.org>
Kyle wrote:

> I've got the "I Dream Of Jeannie" theme song stuck in my head.  Actually, it's been
there for at least a week now.  Quite annoying.

Haha, no joke :)

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 29 Aug 2008 06:59:19
Message: <48b7d687@news.povray.org>
"Kyle" <hob### [at] gatenet> wrote in message

> I've got the "I Dream Of Jeannie" theme song stuck in my head.  Actually,
> it's been there for at least a week now.  Quite annoying.

yikes .... i have (for the last 3 days) had that "I'm so tired of waiting"
song by The Truew's and I don't even like them. It was the last song on the
radio before I closed the shop for the day. I hate that when it happens

Cheers Jim