POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Destruction Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:10:12 EDT (-0400)
  Destruction (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Invisible
Subject: Destruction
Date: 19 Aug 2008 07:18:09
Message: <48aaabf1$1@news.povray.org>
You remember the WW2-era buildings my company used to operate out of?

They're being destroyed.

I had a walk round the demolition site this morning. Two workmen seemed
slightly disturbed by my manical pointing and laughing. I actually
thought if I grin any harder, the top of my head is going to fall off.
There's something deeply pleasing about seeing my old office in pieces.

Destruction. DESTRUCTION, I tell you!!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/