POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Strange GPU Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:25:47 EDT (-0400)
  Strange GPU (Message 5 to 14 of 34)
<<< Previous 4 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Strange GPU
Date: 17 Aug 2008 12:48:12
Message: <48a8564c@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> St. <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>> Shutdown. Let it cool for a few minutes. Open your tower, clean dust out.
>> And I mean *clean* dust out.
>
>   Get one of these too:
> http://www.extendyourlashes.com/images/air-blower.jpg

There's also "canned air", which is just what it sounds like. A bit more
vigorous than a bulb for camera lens cleaning.

>   They are really handy when cleaning your computer of dust. You might also
> want to use a vacuum cleaner at the same time if the amount of dust is large.

I've seen vacuum cleaners advertised as static-free. I don't know if
that makes any difference, but you might want to consider it if you're
going to vacuum directly inside the case.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message

> There's also "canned air", which is just what it sounds like. A bit more
> vigorous than a bulb for camera lens cleaning.

  But limited contents.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message