POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's what XKCD does Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:22:22 EDT (-0400)
  It's what XKCD does (Message 21 to 30 of 44)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: It's what XKCD does
Date: 2 Aug 2008 13:49:17
Message: <48949e1d$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>>> Personally, *I* want to know if access to a girl's bra is actually
>>> obtainable with a real girl... :-/
>>
>> I can attest that it is ;)
>
> I'd ask if there's a HOWTO somewhere, but I imagine it wouldn't actually
> help much...

Dude, just stop feeling sorry for yourself and ask girls out!

Sure, you'll be rejected 9 times out of 10, but so is every other guy
out there!  Just don't let it bother you!

Look at it this way:
There are 6 *billion* people on this planet.  Just to pull a number out
of my a**, that means 500 *million* people between the ages of 20 and 30.

I guarantee, the *majority* of those people _want_to_have_sex_.  They
don't want to all the time, and it's not the only thing they want, but
they *do* want to.  It's in their genes!  (Otherwise we would have gone
extinct long ago).

Now, if you can accept that people out there *do* want to hook up, the
next part is easy: just keep trying!  What works with one person won't
work with the next, so any kind of advice from other people is pretty
much useless except for "don't give up".  Talk to girls any chance you
get, and ask them out whenever you can!

You know those two girls you saw walking past your office?  Don't wait
for them to walk past again.  Just go find one of them, and say, "Hey,
have you seen the new Batman yet?"

If they say "no", then respond "I was going to go see it this weekend,
but I hate seeing movies alone.  Will you go with me?"

If they say "yes", then say "Cool, I haven't yet!  I was going to go see
it this weekend, but I hate seeing movies alone.  Will you go with me?"

Even if you've already seen it*, it's not hard to find something
appropriate to say instead.

Sorry, I'm just rambling.  But you get the idea - don't wait, just date!

*We saw it a second time two days ago.  Very enjoyable.  In fact, it put
me in a mood to watch the 1989 version (Tim Burton directing, Michael
Keaton starring), and I have to ask: was the 1989 version so cheesy when
it came out, or did they re-cut it to make the new one look better?  I
remember liking it more at the time - of course, I *was* 10 :)

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message