POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Newsflash Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Newsflash (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Invisible
Subject: Newsflash
Date: 31 Jul 2008 04:44:00
Message: <48917b50$1@news.povray.org>
OMG, Hot Sales Girl is leaving.

Today! o_O

Gee... So I guess today will be the last time I ever see her. Damnit, I
*like* her. :-(

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Rafal
Subject: Re: Newsflash
Date: 31 Jul 2008 04:48:55
Message: <48917c77@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> OMG, Hot Sales Girl is leaving.
>
> Today! o_O
>
> Gee... So I guess today will be the last time I ever see her. Damnit, I
> *like* her. :-(

Omfg...
JUST ASK HER OUT
geee. =)

Post a reply to this message

From: triple r
Date: 31 Jul 2008 05:45:00
Message: <web.4891891310058076ef2b9ba40@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> OMG, Hot Sales Girl is leaving.
>
> Today! o_O
>
> Gee... So I guess today will be the last time I ever see her

 = nothing to lose.

 - Ricky

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 31 Jul 2008 05:53:29
Message: <48918b99$1@news.povray.org>
> Gee... So I guess today will be the last time I ever see her.

Take a photo.

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 31 Jul 2008 05:55:31
Message: <48918c13$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> Take a photo.

Ooo, that's a great idea! Except... I don't have a camera. :-/

I wonder if there's a picture on our employee directory? *ahem* No,
there isn't. There is, however, a picture of another cute girl who left
the company 3 years ago...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/