POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Newsflash Server Time
10 Oct 2024 07:48:50 EDT (-0400)
  Newsflash (Message 7 to 16 of 16)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Newsflash
Date: 31 Jul 2008 05:57:16
Message: <48918c7c@news.povray.org>
Rafal wrote:

> Omfg...
> JUST ASK HER OUT
> geee. =)

Sure, cos every non-single girl secretly wants to be asked out by a guy
she doesn't even like very much...? :-.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: stbenge
Date: 31 Jul 2008 17:19:27
Message: <48922c5f@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> scott wrote:
>
>> Take a photo.
>
> Ooo, that's a great idea!

No, it's creepy. I mean, if she doesn't like you, would she really want
to you have a picture of her? Maybe society operates in a much different
way where you're at, but over here I'm pretty sure a lady would take
offense at having her picture taken and kept by somebody she met (and
didn't like) at work.

I could be wrong. For all I know, it would flatter her. But I like to
look at these things from a totally self-conscious, paranoid viewpoint.
 From that perspective the idea of snapping a picture of her leads to
all sorts of uncomfortable and negative feelings. What if you do see her
again at work? Or her colleagues?

Asking her out is nice and straight-forward. Nothing creepy out that,
unless your eyes are bulging out their sockets and your hair is all
greasy, and you start showing her pictures of other office girls you
snapped photos of....

Sam

Post a reply to this message