POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Newsflash Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  Newsflash (Message 11 to 16 of 16)
From: stbenge
Subject: Re: Newsflash
Date: 1 Aug 2008 12:49:46
Message: <48933eaa$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

>>> Ooo, that's a great idea!
>>
>> No, it's creepy.
>
> Well, maybe that too... It's kinda moot since I didn't have a camera
> with me. ;-)
>
> (I think taking a picture without telling her would be far more creepy
> than just asking her if I can take one...)

That's very true. She could always say no if you ask her.

Sam

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 1 Aug 2008 13:37:50
Message: <489349ee$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:

> Of course, she might say Yes, too :)

Oh, hello there Miss Eskimo, would you like some snow? I've got some if
you want it...

Seriously, I am terrified of the world enough as it is without
*deliberately* doing things that can only possibly result in complete
humiliation! :-P

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> Oh, hello there Miss Eskimo, would you like some snow? I've got some if
> you want it...
>
> Seriously, I am terrified of the world enough as it is without
> *deliberately* doing things that can only possibly result in complete
> humiliation! :-P

Isn't that the chance you take in all things in life? If you prefer
odds, is the payoff worth enough more then the possible cost to justify
the gamble?

Post a reply to this message