POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : You know you need to get out more when... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:21:17 EDT (-0400)
  You know you need to get out more when... (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Invisible
Subject: You know you need to get out more when...
Date: 25 Jul 2008 11:33:56
Message: <4889f264$1@news.povray.org>
[To the tune of "Congratulatiosn"]

Concatinations!
And conjugations!
When I show everyone this group is torsion-free.

Concatinations!
And permutations!
I want the world to see my asymtotic glee.

Who would believe that I could be hylocomplemented?
I used to think group theory hadn't been invented.
[OH GOD, OH GOD, I'M STOPPING NOW!]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> When I show everyone this group is torsion-free.
>
> Concatinations!
> And permutations!
> I want the world to see my asymtotic glee.
>
> Who would believe that I could be hylocomplemented?
> I used to think group theory hadn't been invented.
> [OH GOD, OH GOD, I'M STOPPING NOW!]

<Machine gun fire intensity=lethal>

John

Post a reply to this message

> When I show everyone this group is torsion-free.

...you read this monstrosity and think to yourself "now is torsion a
group property or a ring property?"

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

>> When I show everyone this group is torsion-free.
>
> ....you read this monstrosity and think to yourself "now is torsion a
> group property or a ring property?"

<pre_emptive_nuclear_strike location=Milton_Keynes>

John

Post a reply to this message

>> When I show everyone this group is torsion-free.
>
> ....you read this monstrosity and think to yourself "now is torsion a
> group property or a ring property?"

Forgot to add: Surely torsion is a ring property _ iirc from my limited
study of Abelian Group Theory

John

Post a reply to this message