POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Data destruction Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:23:51 EDT (-0400)
  Data destruction (Message 1 to 10 of 22)
From: Invisible
Subject: Data destruction
Date: 21 Jul 2008 09:13:41
Message: <48848b85$1@news.povray.org>
Wooooooyeah!!

My shiny new CD shredder has arrived. This is NOT your average little
home shredder. This thing is BIG, it's HEAVY, and it makes an
indescribably delightful sound as it CRUNCHES through helpless little
CDs... Muhuhuhuhu! >:-D

(Seriously - people have been giving me weird looks all afternoon.
Possibly due to the transcendental look of glee on my face!)

Guys, you seriously gotta try this thing...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/