POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : monday abstract Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:25:27 EDT (-0400)
  monday abstract (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: andrel
Subject: monday abstract
Date: 21 Jul 2008 15:02:31
Message: <4884DD81.1060902@hotmail.com>
Recently I was called to look at some equipment and some of the
datafiles that were recorded with that. The sensor had a number of
connectors and possibly there was something wrong with that (indeed one
cable inside an in house made multi sensor probe was broken). In
conversation it turned out that the woman that was using it was aware
that some connectors are called male and others female, yet she did not
know which connectors had which gender. So I had to explain the
difference to someone in the department of ... sexology.

Post a reply to this message