POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreaming Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:17:15 EDT (-0400)
  Dreaming (Message 5 to 14 of 104)
<<< Previous 4 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Dreaming
Date: 9 Jul 2008 18:28:37
Message: <48753b95$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 17:35:21 -0400, Tom Austin wrote:

> so, fill some of her new 'free' time.
>
> hang out with her.
>
> forget the GF stuff for now - enjoy having a friend

Yes, seconded.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Robert McGregor
Date: 9 Jul 2008 22:45:00
Message: <web.4875767cfb9f0876bd1b3ad10@news.povray.org>
"Gail Shaw" <initialsurname@sentech sa dot com> wrote:
> "Orchid XP v8" <voi### [at] devnull> wrote in message
> > Weee... A cute girl just gave me her phone number! :-D
> >
> > She's 21, single, tall and skinny, with long blonde hair and beautiful
> > blue eyes. Seems kinda shy, but good fun to chat with.
> >
> > Oh, did I mention? She's recently split up with somebody and is still
> > not "over it" yet, so she's explicitly not looking for a boyfriend.
> >

> And that prevents her from been a friend how?
> Get to know her first. Leave the girlfriend thing for later.

Yeah, you've done without a girl for so long already what's the difference? Just
enjoy the conversation and get to know her. Maybe she'll turn out to be someone
that understands you and appreciates Haskell and can bring down your transmit
level under 1.0 (meaning you could possibly become translucent!)

Anyway, you should listen to Gail, she's an MVP now you know (grats Gail!) ;)

-Rob

"There is no spoon."

Post a reply to this message