POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreaming Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:21:52 EDT (-0400)
  Dreaming (Message 15 to 24 of 104)
From: Gail Shaw
Subject: Re: Dreaming
Date: 10 Jul 2008 14:13:18
Message: <4876513e@news.povray.org>
news:4875c3c2@news.povray.org...
> Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>
> > Oh, did I mention? She's recently split up with somebody and is still
> > not "over it" yet, so she's explicitly not looking for a boyfriend.
>
> It's amazing how one small piece of information can completely transform
> something...

Only if you let it.

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 10 Jul 2008 14:26:13
Message: <48765445$1@news.povray.org>
>> It's amazing how one small piece of information can completely transform
>> something...
>
> Only if you let it.

Oh no, it *does* transform it. (It transforms it from "hey, I scored" to
"hey, I have a new person to talk to".) The QUESTION is how important
that transformation is. ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: St
Date: 10 Jul 2008 14:29:34
Message: <4876550e$1@news.povray.org>
>>> It happens.  I wouldn't expect to spend more than an evening or two a
>>> week hanging out....
>>
>>       Yeah, agreed. And then it builds up to 7 days, nights, per week.
>> ;)
>
> Meh. I've been trying to hang out with her for, like, 4 *months* now...
> Still haven't seen hide nor hair of her in all that time. :-S

   Lol! at that last sentence. Classic.  :)

   Just talk with her, and *arrange* things with her. Picnic, movies, meal
in, meal out, movies... etc.

    Gofrit! Last chance saloon!!

     ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message