POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreaming Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:22:10 EDT (-0400)
  Dreaming (Message 11 to 20 of 104)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Dreaming
Date: 10 Jul 2008 08:24:08
Message: <4875ff68$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Oh... of course... I *say* she just gave me her phone number... I guess
> it might actually be the number for the local kebab shop... That'd be
> really mean though! o_O

It's not the kebab shop. ;-) So no need to worry about that any more.

Of course, thanks to Warp, I now have a whole *new* problem to worry
about... :-/

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 10 Jul 2008 13:02:27
Message: <487640a3$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:09:00 +0100, Invisible wrote:

> Tom Austin wrote:
>
>> so, fill some of her new 'free' time.
>>
>> hang out with her.
>>
>> forget the GF stuff for now - enjoy having a friend
>
> This is exactly my plan. ;-)
>
> (However, this "plan" is not going so well... she's always so busy...)

It happens.  I wouldn't expect to spend more than an evening or two a
week hanging out....

Jim

Post a reply to this message

"Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message
> On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:09:00 +0100, Invisible wrote:
>
>> Tom Austin wrote:
>>
>>> so, fill some of her new 'free' time.
>>>
>>> hang out with her.
>>>
>>> forget the GF stuff for now - enjoy having a friend
>>
>> This is exactly my plan. ;-)
>>
>> (However, this "plan" is not going so well... she's always so busy...)
>
> It happens.  I wouldn't expect to spend more than an evening or two a
> week hanging out....

      Yeah, agreed. And then it builds up to 7 days, nights, per week.  ;)

         ~Steve~

> Jim

Post a reply to this message