POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Coins Server Time
1 Jun 2024 05:09:22 EDT (-0400)
  Coins (Message 26 to 35 of 45)
From: Mike the Elder
Subject: Re: Coins
Date: 9 Jul 2008 11:30:01
Message: <web.4874d86d207b7f675a8888d90@news.povray.org>
"scott" <sco### [at] scottcom> wrote:
> Surely something has gone wrong when the things we use to represent the
> actual money are worth more than the money itself?

I agree heartily.  I've long felt that the people responsible for our currency
systems are a few ningis short of triganic pu.

;-)

Best Regards,
Mike C.

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 9 Jul 2008 11:44:52
Message: <4874dcf4$1@news.povray.org>
Mike the Elder wrote:

> I agree heartily.  I've long felt that the people responsible for our currency
> systems are a few ningis short of triganic pu.

Are you seriously suggesting the use of Flainian Pobble Beads?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/