POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Starting School... Again! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  Starting School... Again! (Message 13 to 22 of 22)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Starting School... Again!
Date: 6 Jul 2008 09:26:25
Message: <4870c801$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> Remember you're not as young as you used to be ;)

MUST...NOT...SING...THAT...SONG.......

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Stephen
Date: 6 Jul 2008 09:27:35
Message: <tuh174lmd2snpe7hhq5qbqs3aioiub06gl@4ax.com>
On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 13:14:08 +0100, Doctor John <joh### [at] homecom> wrote:

>I can use all the alcohol in the house internally :-)

That reminds me, this week might be my last in London for a short while. Oft to
sunny Cardiff the week after, if this job comes through.
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 6 Jul 2008 09:28:31
Message: <4870c87f@news.povray.org>

Gail Shaw wrote:
> Ow. Not fun. Take care and get well soon.

Thanks for the sympathy, both. As Andrew says there's no way of resting
it properly.
ATM I'm typing upside down and its B****Y uncomfortable.
Ah well, at least I get a few days in bed and some TLC from the Kat

John

Post a reply to this message

> On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 13:14:08 +0100, Doctor John <joh### [at] homecom> wrote:
>
>> I can use all the alcohol in the house internally :-)
>
> That reminds me, this week might be my last in London for a short while. Oft to
> sunny Cardiff the week after, if this job comes through.

So have a noggin or two with St ;-)
As you will have guessed the chances of me being mobile in the next week
look fairly remote. If there's any change I'll mail or phone

John

Post a reply to this message

On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 14:51:46 +0100, Doctor John <joh### [at] homecom> wrote:

>So have a noggin or two with St ;-)
>As you will have guessed the chances of me being mobile in the next week
>look fairly remote. If there's any change I'll mail or phone

Wimp! :)
--

Regards
     Stephen