POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wow... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:24:52 EDT (-0400)
  Wow... (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Darren New
Subject: Wow...
Date: 3 Jul 2008 21:18:32
Message: <486d7a68$1@news.povray.org>
And you thought brainfuck was hard to read.
http://www.dangermouse.net/esoteric/piet/samples.html

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints:

From: Sherry Shaw
Subject: Re: Wow...
Date: 4 Jul 2008 00:49:27
Message: <486dabd7@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> And you thought brainfuck was hard to read.
> http://www.dangermouse.net/esoteric/piet/samples.html

Mondrian...dang, my first thought was Hein.

Fond memories of my original red plastic SOMA cube, lost in a house
fire, later recreated by my (late) husband, as laminated wood
blocks...heavy sigh.  So many puzzles, so little time.

--Sherry Shaw

--
#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+

Post a reply to this message

> And you thought brainfuck was hard to read.
> http://www.dangermouse.net/esoteric/piet/samples.html

Meh. I still haven't seen much that beats the Iota calculus...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> And you thought brainfuck was hard to read.
> http://www.dangermouse.net/esoteric/piet/samples.html

  It looks a bit like befunge, but with colors instead of characters.

--
                                                          - Warp