POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Get yourself a nomogram! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:23:20 EDT (-0400)
  Get yourself a nomogram! (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Get yourself a nomogram!
Date: 11 Jun 2008 17:19:36
Message: <48504168$1@news.povray.org>
http://myreckonings.com/wordpress/2008/01/09/the-art-of-nomography-i-geometric-design/

...so I was *actually* trying to figure out what impedence matching is,
but instead I ended up reading a fascinating article about nomography.
Wikipedia is like that...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: scott
Subject: Re: Get yourself a nomogram!
Date: 12 Jun 2008 05:15:38
Message: <4850e93a$1@news.povray.org>

http://myreckonings.com/wordpress/2008/01/09/the-art-of-nomography-i-geometric-design/

Very interesting, I never thought about how you could do all that
graphically, a shame really, that's so much prettier than a calculator.

> ...so I was *actually* trying to figure out what impedence matching is,

Hehe don't start the whole voltage/current/complex resistance thing again
;-)

Post a reply to this message