POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Random thought for the weekend Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:22:22 EDT (-0400)
  Random thought for the weekend (Message 1 to 10 of 32)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Random thought for the weekend
Date: 27 Jun 2008 12:01:11
Message: <48650ec7$1@news.povray.org>
It's funny, when you think about it at the very basic level of things,
we all started as a chemical reaction ...

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike the Elder
Subject: Re: Random thought for the weekend
Date: 27 Jun 2008 12:50:00
Message: <web.48651913657c32b05a8888d90@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> It's funny, when you think about it at the very basic level of things,
> we all started as a chemical reaction ...

Funny? - or Profound?

In either case...
THE CHURCH OF THE HOLY CATALYST
stands ready to sanctify your Reactants
by accepting YOUR donation!

Operators are standing by at
1-555-ENTROPY

VISA and MASTERCARD honored!
(more like worshiped)

Make sure that on the Day of the Great Equilibrium
that YOU are part of the Salvation Solution and NOT
Perdition's Precipitate!

(),
Mike C.

Post a reply to this message

> Make sure that on the Day of the Great Equilibrium
> that YOU are part of the Salvation Solution and NOT
> Perdition's Precipitate!

....whaaaaat the hell have I just stumbled into?? 0_0

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> ....whaaaaat the hell have I just stumbled into?? 0_0

povray.religion

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
    http://www.zbxt.net

Post a reply to this message

> It's funny, when you think about it at the very basic level of things,
> we all started as a chemical reaction ...

This presumes facts not in evidence.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

>> ....whaaaaat the hell have I just stumbled into?? 0_0
>>

> povray.religion

povray.religion-donations

(passes the money basket)

Post a reply to this message

>> It's funny, when you think about it at the very basic level of things,
>> we all started as a chemical reaction ...
>
> This presumes facts not in evidence.

personal level, the evidence is in every hospital, bedroom, twinkling eye...

Post a reply to this message

> It's funny, when you think about it at the very basic level of things,
> we all started as a chemical reaction ...

We all still are just chemical reactions!

Post a reply to this message

> We all still are just chemical reactions!

Thank you for pointing that out. It's easy to overlook. ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> We all still are just chemical reactions!

  That's like saying that literature is just paper and ink.

--
                                                          - Warp