POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh what joy! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:23:26 EDT (-0400)
  Oh what joy! (Message 82 to 91 of 91)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Erasure
Date: 30 Jun 2008 06:33:04
Message: <4868b660$1@news.povray.org>
>> Philip,
>>
>> do you realise that you were directly responsible for me spending my
>> entire afternoon looking up the Wikipedia entries for Erasure, Depeche
>> Mode, Shamen, Orbital, The Chemical Brothers, Beth Orton, William
>> Orbit, house, acid house, trance, rave, and two dozen other articles?!
>
> I'm just a little ray of sunshine bringing hours of time-wasting fun to
> the world.

TY. :-P

> At the moment I have the Ting Tings, Chris Isaak, and TATU
> competing in my head; but can you guess the songs? :-P

Waaaah??

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Stephen
Date: 30 Jun 2008 06:41:33
Message: <c2eh641qo52tgvoqn6jajql4kapnhjdpp5@4ax.com>
On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:33:05 +0100, Orchid XP v8 <voi### [at] devnull>
wrote:

>> At the moment I have the Ting Tings, Chris Isaak, and TATU
>> competing in my head; but can you guess the songs? :-P
>
>Waaaah??

Get your own back by thinking about "The dambusters march"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uq_V3dOnhc

:-)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 30 Jun 2008 07:16:59
Message: <4868c0ab$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Phillip, do you realise that you were directly responsible for me
> spending my entire afternoon looking up the Wikipedia entries for
> Erasure, Depeche Mode, Shamen, Orbital, The Chemical Brothers, Beth
> Orton, William Orbit, house, acid house, trance, rave, and two dozen
> other articles?!

...and I just received this in an email:

http://www.native-instruments.de/index.php?id=vinceclarke&L=1&ftu=478893cd98b030d

Were it not for the above readings, I would have *no idea* who this guy
is...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/