POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's WTF moment Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Today's WTF moment (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Invisible
Subject: Today's WTF moment
Date: 26 Jun 2008 05:11:40
Message: <48635d4c@news.povray.org>
Last night I went to bed with a small amount of blood on my left thumb.
This morning, when I woke up, my thumb was an alarming shade of deep
green. (Roughly similar to oak leaves.) WTF?!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> Last night I went to bed with a small amount of blood on my left thumb.
> This morning, when I woke up, my thumb was an alarming shade of deep
> green. (Roughly similar to oak leaves.) WTF?!

Aye, Jimmy. It's gan green
:-)

John

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message

> Last night I went to bed with a small amount of blood on my left thumb.
> This morning, when I woke up, my thumb was an alarming shade of deep
> green. (Roughly similar to oak leaves.) WTF?!

  Let me guess: You'll do whatever it takes to not to go to a doctor?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>   Let me guess: You'll do whatever it takes to not to go to a doctor?

Heh. A paper cut is hardly worth bothering a doctor with, and the green
stain has all but washed off now. ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> Last night I went to bed with a small amount of blood on my left thumb.
> This morning, when I woke up, my thumb was an alarming shade of deep
> green. (Roughly similar to oak leaves.) WTF?!

Hmm, well... bruises turn all kinds of interesting colours as the
chemical components of blood break down. And indeed, Wikipedia says

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biliverdin

is a bright green chemical produced during this process.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:11:37 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>Last night I went to bed with a small amount of blood on my left thumb.
>This morning, when I woke up, my thumb was an alarming shade of deep
>green. (Roughly similar to oak leaves.) WTF?!

Check under your bed for leprechauns.  They're known for such antics.

Post a reply to this message

> Check under your bed for leprechauns.  They're known for such antics.

Damnit - they're after me lucky charms!! ._.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/