POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Outlook/Exchange question Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  Outlook/Exchange question (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Invisible
Subject: Outlook/Exchange question
Date: 25 Jun 2008 11:05:58
Message: <48625ed6@news.povray.org>
They say that Google is your friend. However, I'm having trouble trying
to obtain the information I want from it.

I am using a combination of Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003. It seems it
is possible to configure a public folder such that it can receive email.
However, I cannot find any documentation explaining how to do this
without using the Exchange Server Manager [which I do not have access to].

Does anybody here know of a way to do this?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/