POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : XKCD Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:26:07 EDT (-0400)
  XKCD (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Invisible
Subject: XKCD
Date: 20 Jun 2008 04:35:20
Message: <485b6bc8$1@news.povray.org>
http://xkcd.com/439/

Gotta love the way that every single time a new comic comes out, the
first 50 forum posts are all "damnit Randel, GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"

Of course, almost no matter what you draw, there must be 50 people
*somewhere* on the Internet that it will strike a chord with, so it's
quite an unrepresentative sample really. ;-) [Self-selection and all
that...]

I think the best forum quote for this one has to be:

"I spent about a month working through the various permutations the
relationship might take before asking her out. Unfortunately, it's run
longer than my projections showed it would, so I've been winging it the
past year. How the hell do neurotypicals do this?"

I guess it's mildly comforting to know there are people who are even
more ****ed-up than me.

On the other hand... he's doing 1/0 better than me, so... :-{

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/