POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 10 things to use a Min Heap for Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:21:57 EDT (-0400)
  10 things to use a Min Heap for (Message 99 to 108 of 108)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: 10 things to use a Min Heap for
Date: 25 Jun 2008 12:24:36
Message: <o8s4649qu0r3n8nsvnm7tepcqq0svpedvu@4ax.com>
On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 15:56:19 +0100, Bill Pragnell
<bil### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

>Stephen wrote:
>> As for relevance it flew into my head like a cosmic ray leaving a
>> trail of light. For the backfill on the story we need to meet up in
>> London for the next LonPovCon ;)
>
>Aha, the elusive Inspiration Particle, otherwise doomed to be wasted on
>the minds of poorly-equipped recipients.

A drappie of the Cratur helps

>LonPovCon, aye :)

It is an excuse :)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Gail Shaw
Date: 25 Jun 2008 15:17:07
Message: <486299b3@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote in message

> London for the next LonPovCon ;)

I read that as LonPubCon, which probably isn't far from the truth.

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 25 Jun 2008 18:11:06
Message: <ijg5649dhkqh8jvegdmmq3iqar1vkjpv6e@4ax.com>
On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 21:18:51 +0200, "Gail Shaw"
<initialsurname@sentech sa dot com> wrote:

>"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote in message
>
>> London for the next LonPovCon ;)
>>

>I read that as LonPubCon, which probably isn't far from the truth.

I resemble that remark ;)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> I read that as LonPubCon, which probably isn't far from the truth.

Now what makesh you thimk bat? Hic!

John (No water, no ice)

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 08:32:02 +0100, Doctor John <doc### [at] gmailcom>
wrote:

>John (No water, no ice)

No "e"

As in whisky

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 08:32:02 +0100, Doctor John <doc### [at] gmailcom>
> wrote:
>
>> John (No water, no ice)
>
> No "e"
>
> As in whisky

:-)

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message

> On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 15:56:19 +0100, Bill Pragnell
> <bil### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>
>> Stephen wrote:
>>> As for relevance it flew into my head like a cosmic ray leaving a
>>> trail of light. For the backfill on the story we need to meet up in
>>> London for the next LonPovCon ;)
>> Aha, the elusive Inspiration Particle, otherwise doomed to be wasted on
>> the minds of poorly-equipped recipients.
> A drappie of the Cratur helps

You're just trying to confuse me now. You knew I'd have to look that up
too. ;-) Aye, I'm partial to a nip meself

>> LonPovCon, aye :)
>
> It is an excuse :)

How about a BrumPovCon? :)

Post a reply to this message