POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A mash-up I'd like to see Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:23:27 EDT (-0400)
  A mash-up I'd like to see (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Darren New
Subject: A mash-up I'd like to see
Date: 15 Jun 2008 23:36:13
Message: <4855dfad$1@news.povray.org>
A half-life mod for the Dark Engine...

Garret: "Now, to just sneak around behind these Combine soldiers..."

Goal: Teach him who is boss... Steal the G-Man's briefcase.
Hard level: Remember zombies are scientists underneath. Don't kill any.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints:

> Garret: "Now, to just sneak around behind these Combine soldiers..."
>
> Goal: Teach him who is boss... Steal the G-Man's briefcase.
> Hard level: Remember zombies are scientists underneath. Don't kill any.

...WTF?

Either way, sounds damned hard!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/