POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bad photography Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:17:25 EDT (-0400)
  Bad photography (Message 10 to 19 of 49)
<<< Previous 9 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Sabrina Kilian
Subject: Re: Bad photography
Date: 16 Jun 2008 18:28:52
Message: <4856e924@news.povray.org>
Kyle wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 16:29:33 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>
>> Actually, my sister pointed out the other day that I've had the same
>> hairstyle since I was 5 years old. And this is a "bad" thing??
>
> Perhaps one of these would work for you?
>
> http://j-walkblog.com/index.php?/weblog/posts/hairstyle_gallery/

Where was this last week when I was looking for a hair style gallery?
Probably right where it is now, but I couldn't find it.

I really need to stop driving 2 hours to see my stylist but I can't find
any programmers around here who will look at me and say "No way,
sweetie, that hair style will not work on you." until after I already
look silly.

Post a reply to this message

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 18:28:56 -0400, Sabrina Kilian <"ykgp at
vtSPAM.edu"> wrote:

>I really need to stop driving 2 hours to see my stylist

Once you've found one never let him go.
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> I really need to stop driving 2 hours to see my stylist but I can't find
> any programmers around here who will look at me and say "No way,
> sweetie, that hair style will not work on you." until after I already
> look silly.

Can you clarify where "here" is?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/