POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bad photography Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:15:55 EDT (-0400)
  Bad photography (Message 31 to 40 of 49)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 9 Messages >>>
From: Kyle
Subject: Re: Bad photography
Date: 17 Jun 2008 08:02:14
Message: <8r9f5453li45pbs2c6oae1q5qao8laa8ib@4ax.com>
On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 18:28:56 -0400, Sabrina Kilian <"ykgp at vtSPAM.edu"> wrote:

>Where was this last week when I was looking for a hair style gallery?
>Probably right where it is now, but I couldn't find it.

Probably.  I found it at images.google.com, search for "hairstyle", second or third
hit.

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Charter
Date: 17 Jun 2008 10:33:53
Message: <4857cb51$1@news.povray.org>
Sabrina Kilian wrote:

> I really need to stop driving 2 hours to see my stylist but I can't find
> any programmers around here who will look at me and say "No way,
> sweetie, that hair style will not work on you." until after I already
> look silly.

Way sweetie, it works.

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 17 Jun 2008 12:31:52
Message: <4857e6f8$1@news.povray.org>
Zeger Knaepen wrote:
> That's an Indiana Jones shirt! Is your friend Marcus Brody?

It's really just a pretty standard African safari shirt, methinks. Sort
of like a pith helmet and all. I bought one very similar when I went to
Africa.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints:

From: Stephen
Date: 17 Jun 2008 18:04:52
Message: <n7dg54ho6s74po522v4mc7epjkt8nl9cjh@4ax.com>
On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:15:11 +0100, Stephen <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom>
wrote:

>On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 10:51:02 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>

>>OK. I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing either, but I think I'll be free...
>
>Saturday is not one of my favourite days to be in town for a drink but

I'm quite booked up for the next three weekends. If you can manage mid
week sometime, say next Thursday (26th) we might be able to twist Dr
John's arm. Maybe food and a drink :)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> I'm quite booked up for the next three weekends. If you can manage mid
> week sometime, say next Thursday (26th) we might be able to twist Dr
> John's arm. Maybe food and a drink :)

Sounds good to me... ;-)

Although I don't get back to MK after work until about 6 PM.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/