POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Interesting comment about jury/judge stuff... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:25:23 EDT (-0400)
  Interesting comment about jury/judge stuff... (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Interesting comment about jury/judge stuff...
Date: 17 Jun 2008 05:24:50
Message: <qm0f54h25tdb0s631qmni68npqat809ot0@4ax.com>
On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 09:37:53 +0100, "Phil Cook"
<phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote:

>http://www.sptimes.com/2007/07/19/Hillsborough/Man_with_prescription.shtml
>perhaps?

Flipping Ada! Remind me not to go to Tampa. I'm prescribed
dihydrocodeinone.
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 17 Jun 2008 12:09:35
Message: <4857e1bf$1@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook wrote:
> http://www.sptimes.com/2007/07/19/Hillsborough/Man_with_prescription.shtml
> perhaps?

That sounds like it, with more details than I remember.

It's kind of funny that every time I read something like this, the guy
has a joint sitting around. Nobody seems to get in trouble via aggegious
police/court misconduct that isn't already doing something at least a
little wrong. Makes me wonder how much of the pot they find in places
where some cop got shot for breaking into the wrong house unannounced
was planted there after the fact.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints: