POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : When are they going to realise.. Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:24:27 EDT (-0400)
  When are they going to realise.. (Message 57 to 66 of 66)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: When are they going to realise..
Date: 4 Jun 2008 19:19:26
Message: <in8e44h1qr58r1t8etvgnkqfij5v75k6c5@4ax.com>
On 4 Jun 2008 18:09:43 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

Summing up your opinions I bet you're a popular guest at dinner
parties :-)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 4 Jun 2008 20:12:10
Message: <48472f5a@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 00:19:25 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> Summing up your opinions I bet you're a popular guest at dinner parties

Well, for the few that I get invited to, I am. :-)  But that's because I
only go to the ones with friends, and my friends tend to hold similar
opinions. :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message