POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Indiana Jones #4 Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:13:51 EDT (-0400)
  Indiana Jones #4 (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: Darren New
Subject: Indiana Jones #4
Date: 26 May 2008 23:38:00
Message: <483b8218$1@news.povray.org>
WTF?

Lots and lots of Indiana Jones-ness. Not a whole lot of making
sense-ness. Like... what was in that box they were looking for at the
beginning?

(Note the careful avoidance of spoilers.)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"

On Mon, 26 May 2008 20:38:00 -0700, Darren New wrote:

> Lots and lots of Indiana Jones-ness. Not a whole lot of making
> sense-ness.

IJ and making sense? ;-)  I agree, lots of "WTF?" but in the end, it
actually managed to maintain the feel of the earlier films.

> Like... what was in that box they were looking for at the
> beginning?

I could tell you, but that'd be a spoiler. ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

> IJ and making sense? ;-)  I agree, lots of "WTF?" but in the end, it
> actually managed to maintain the feel of the earlier films.

I agree. It was exceedingly Indiana Jones in the action sequences.
Everything else was just weird.

>> Like... what was in that box they were looking for at the
>> beginning?
>
> I could tell you, but that'd be a spoiler. ;-)

I just came back from it. (I mean, email me directly with spoilers.)

I mean, when they took it out of the box, it made sense at that point.
Explain to me how it could have wound up where it was after they took it
out of the box.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"
          "It's the Age of Channelwood."

Taking it private, since we're getting into spoiler land.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"
          "It's the Age of Channelwood."

> > IJ and making sense? ;-)  I agree, lots of "WTF?" but in the end, it
> > actually managed to maintain the feel of the earlier films.
>
> I agree. It was exceedingly Indiana Jones in the action sequences.
> Everything else was just weird.

I dunno. I really liked it and the story made (mostly) sense to me

> I just came back from it. (I mean, email me directly with spoilers.)
>
> I mean, when they took it out of the box, it made sense at that point.
> Explain to me how it could have wound up where it was after they took it
> out of the box.

It didn't. It was another. The one in the box was a later arrival. Whereas
the original was where it was found for hundreds of years

Post a reply to this message