POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quotable Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:16:38 EDT (-0400)
  Quotable (Message 150 to 159 of 179)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Quotable
Date: 3 Jun 2008 12:45:20
Message: <48457520$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   My relevant point was, however, that electric charges are quantified.

But not every quantity is like that. Three are, three aren't, basically.

And while a positron with +3/3'rds charge appears to be fundamental, a
proton with +3/3rds charge appears not to be. Which kind of opens up
some obvious questions about fundamentalness.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"