POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Indiana Jones #4 Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:26:39 EDT (-0400)
  Indiana Jones #4 (Message 9 to 18 of 18)
From: Gail Shaw
Subject: Re: Indiana Jones #4
Date: 27 May 2008 11:21:16
Message: <483c26ec@news.povray.org>
news:483b925a$1@news.povray.org...
> Gail Shaw wrote:
> > It didn't. It was another. The one in the box was a later arrival.
>
> Fair enough. So they had two, one for the good guys, one for the bad
> guys. Why a big fight? :-)

Because the old one was the one that had to be returned.
Did you get my mail?

Post a reply to this message

From: Gail Shaw
Date: 27 May 2008 11:23:20
Message: <483c2768@news.povray.org>
"Doctor John" <doc### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message

> Dammit. Now I'm going to have to see the movie just to see wtf you're
> all talking about

Hehehe.

Seriously, go see it. It's good fun.

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 27 May 2008 11:28:12
Message: <483c288c$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 26 May 2008 20:54:38 -0700, Darren New wrote:

> Jim Henderson wrote:
>> IJ and making sense? ;-)  I agree, lots of "WTF?" but in the end, it
>> actually managed to maintain the feel of the earlier films.
>
> I agree. It was exceedingly Indiana Jones in the action sequences.
> Everything else was just weird.

Yeah, agreed.  But overall I did like it.

>>> Like... what was in that box they were looking for at the beginning?
>>
>> I could tell you, but that'd be a spoiler. ;-)
>
> I just came back from it. (I mean, email me directly with spoilers.)
>
> I mean, when they took it out of the box, it made sense at that point.
> Explain to me how it could have wound up where it was after they took it
> out of the box.

I suppose we could start a spoiler thread so people would know to ignore
it. :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

> Because the old one was the one that had to be returned.
> Did you get my mail?

OK. (Yah, it went in the bit bucket.)  Still outstanding questions, but
good enough.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"