POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Calibration Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Calibration (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Calibration
Date: 24 May 2008 17:03:19
Message: <48388297@news.povray.org>
So anyway, I was wondering...

When a friend comes to visit you, and you spend a few hours chatting...
is it *normal* to and up with a sore throat and a dry mouth? Or am I
just really abnormally out of practice at speaking out loud?

[It occurs to me that perhaps I'm asking the wrong control group...]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> When a friend comes to visit you, and you spend a few hours chatting...
> is it *normal* to and up with a sore throat and a dry mouth? Or am I
> just really abnormally out of practice at speaking out loud?
>
> [It occurs to me that perhaps I'm asking the wrong control group...]

*mumble mumble*

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.digitalartsuk.com

Post a reply to this message

> When a friend comes to visit you, and you spend a few hours chatting...
> is it *normal* to and up with a sore throat and a dry mouth? Or am I
> just really abnormally out of practice at speaking out loud?

Sorry, couldn't hear what you said. Have you got a sore throat :-D

John

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 27 May 2008 06:06:55
Message: <483bdd3f$1@news.povray.org>
DEFINITELY asking the wrong control group. :-P

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Doctor John
Date: 27 May 2008 06:39:43
Message: <483be4ef@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> DEFINITELY asking the wrong control group. :-P

You have been trolled :-D

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 27 May 2008 06:50:41
Message: <483be781$1@news.povray.org>
Doctor John wrote:

> You have been trolled :-D

Well don't expect me to feed you. :-P

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Tom Austin
Date: 27 May 2008 08:27:16
Message: <483bfe24$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> So anyway, I was wondering...
>
> When a friend comes to visit you, and you spend a few hours chatting...
> is it *normal* to and up with a sore throat and a dry mouth? Or am I
> just really abnormally out of practice at speaking out loud?
>
> [It occurs to me that perhaps I'm asking the wrong control group...]

are you.... by chance.... an introvert....