POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Novell's sense of humor Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:26:47 EDT (-0400)
  Novell's sense of humor (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Kyle
Subject: Novell's sense of humor
Date: 22 May 2008 11:27:22
Message: <md3b34hboari1g2c7grhnl4ufqil1fev56@4ax.com>
Every now and then, I'll be looking around Novell's web site and will run across a
gem.  They seem to have a good sense of humor at Novell.  Take a look at the fourth
bullet point under "Guidelines"
at the following link for an example:

http://www.novell.com/products/desktop/decalkit.html

I recall several years ago when they had a really funny flash video about Microsoft
spreading FUD.  I think it was titled "Why They Lie".  I guess it's not hosted there
any longer.

Perhaps Jim Henderson knows of some other funny Novell antics?

Post a reply to this message