POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Close call Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  Close call (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Leroy Whetstone
Subject: Close call
Date: 21 May 2008 00:04:02
Message: <4833AF01.8060903@joplin.com>
May 10 2008 a class(4) tornado passed within miles from my home. It
killed 12 people and destroyed countless homes. Luckily, all we got is
some hail damage and lost power for two and half days.

Post a reply to this message

> May 10 2008 a class(4) tornado passed within miles from my home. It
> killed 12 people and destroyed countless homes. Luckily, all we got is
> some hail damage and lost power for two and half days.

Wow! Glad you're okay!

We've had our share of severe weather here in North Texas as well. One
storm, a relatively minor (thankfully) tornado (EF-1 or EF-0) passed
very near here, Just to the north. Early in the morning (4:00am) with no
warning siren. Thankfully it wasn't nearly as powerful.

Post a reply to this message