POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Good Cookie Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:12:18 EDT (-0400)
  Good Cookie (Message 5 to 14 of 34)
<<< Previous 4 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Re: Good Cookie
Date: 19 May 2008 08:22:35
Message: <4831710b$1@news.povray.org>
news:48316c7a$1@news.povray.org...
> #1: ...there's an SP3 now??

yep .... i liken it to driving a car with a tire that has a thousand
patches. somethings got to give.

> #2: God damnit, and I was hungry *before* I started reading!! >_<

really is a good and simple recipe .... you should give it a try!

> --
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/
> http://www.zazzle.com/MathematicalOrchid*

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 19 May 2008 08:29:05
Message: <48317291$1@news.povray.org>
> This is an adaptation of a recipe from Joy of Cooking.
>
> I've just omitted the salt and added the cocoa.
>
> This recipe makes two dozen GOOD cookies.

Does it matter if my cups and spoons are a different size to yours?

Post a reply to this message