POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Consultants - a good thing? Discuss Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:13:51 EDT (-0400)
  Consultants - a good thing? Discuss (Message 21 to 23 of 23)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Consultants - a good thing? Discuss
Date: 21 May 2008 14:24:14
Message: <483468ce$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> the consultant will admit it? Is the consultant going to say "I see nothing
> wrong in the way you are doing things"?

Interestingly, in California we have annual inspections of vehicles for
emissions control.  I.e., every year, you have to get your car checked
to see if you're polluting too much.

Sometimes you get a notice requiring you to go to a "test only" center.
These places can test your car, but they're not allowed to fix it if you
fail. Hence, they have no impetus to lie about whether you failed or not.

Seems like you might be able to arrange something similar if you were
clever.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"