POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The worst DVD cover ever Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:27:37 EDT (-0400)
  The worst DVD cover ever (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Warp
Subject: The worst DVD cover ever
Date: 10 May 2008 05:51:55
Message: <4825703a@news.povray.org>
I nominate this for the worst DVD cover ever created:

http://www.axelmusic.com/resources/covers/0/025192126420.jpg

  It's a *real* commercial DVD cover, not someone's mockup. I just can't
stop laughing when I look at it.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: John VanSickle
Subject: Re: The worst DVD cover ever
Date: 10 May 2008 07:06:42
Message: <482581c2@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   I nominate this for the worst DVD cover ever created:
>
> http://www.axelmusic.com/resources/covers/0/025192126420.jpg
>
>   It's a *real* commercial DVD cover, not someone's mockup. I just can't
> stop laughing when I look at it.

The fact that this movie is likely to be a gobbler surely doesn't help
things, either.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message