POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Would you swim here? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:24:32 EDT (-0400)
  Would you swim here? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Warp
Subject: Would you swim here?
Date: 28 Apr 2008 17:26:58
Message: <48164122@news.povray.org>
http://www.snopes.com/photos/natural/devilspool.asp

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Would you swim here?
Date: 28 Apr 2008 23:09:38
Message: <48169172$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> http://www.snopes.com/photos/natural/devilspool.asp

Damn. I showed this to my wife, and she's all "Wow, let's go there on
vacation." *Not* what I wanted to hear. :-)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"

From: andrel
Date: 29 Apr 2008 15:39:53
Message: <481779B0.2020505@hotmail.com>
Darren New wrote:
> Warp wrote:
>> http://www.snopes.com/photos/natural/devilspool.asp
>
> Damn. I showed this to my wife, and she's all "Wow, let's go there on
> vacation." *Not* what I wanted to hear. :-)

Do you use your sig when mailing her? If so, consider changing it.

Post a reply to this message

> Do you use your sig when mailing her? If so, consider changing it.

She's the one that said that. :-)

She plans most of our vacations, and all of the really awesome ones, so
it's pretty good.

http://images.fbrtech.com/dnew/