POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New Coldplay track Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:24:17 EDT (-0400)
  New Coldplay track (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: St
Subject: New Coldplay track
Date: 29 Apr 2008 08:19:14
Message: <48171242@news.povray.org>
There's a free download of Coldplay's new song "Violet Hill" - I think it's
good. Kind of rockier for Coldplay. Kind of 'Pink Floydish' too.

     http://www.coldplay.com/

    ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Subject: Re: New Coldplay track
Date: 29 Apr 2008 14:17:05
Message: <48176621$1@news.povray.org>
Ok, it's growing on me now, I really like it, but I bet on the new album,
there are better tracks than this. They said a few years back that they were
going to be rockier, so I'm liking this so far. To me, this track starts as
'Floyd' and ends as 'Coldplay'.

   ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message