POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : STRESS! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:13:26 EDT (-0400)
  STRESS! (Message 21 to 30 of 106)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: STRESS!
Date: 25 Apr 2008 13:26:51
Message: <4812145b$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   Well, if you don't want to listen to friendly advise, suit yourself.
> Whatever floats your boat.

As I say, I was having a rather bad day. I didn't mean to be quite that
snappy at you...

I realise that you're actually trying to help, but when you're having a
really bad day and somebody points out something *else* you just did
wrong... it doesn't feel terribly helpful. If that makes sense.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/