POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Reverse words Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:12:48 EDT (-0400)
  Reverse words (Message 34 to 43 of 53)
From: Eero Ahonen
Subject: Re: Reverse words
Date: 24 Apr 2008 13:54:41
Message: <4810c961$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=795
>
> What on earth do you call the item Faye's wearing?

To be honest, I'd answered shirt and jeans. I didn't even realize she's
wearing something on her head.

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
    http://www.zbxt.net

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 24 Apr 2008 14:24:10
Message: <4810d04a$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> "If you think people don't remember what you say, try telling the same
> joke you told last month."

Mmm, I'll have to remember that one...

...OUCH! The irony just hit me. Seriously.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 24 Apr 2008 14:24:59
Message: <4810d07b$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   ... people just don't have a sense of humor, sheesh?-)

Maybe we should add a new NNTP error code?

673 Error In Humour Implementation

Or something...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/