POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What the hell...? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:12:48 EDT (-0400)
  What the hell...? (Message 61 to 70 of 71)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 1 Messages >>>
From: scott
Subject: Re: Going forward...
Date: 3 Apr 2008 07:31:03
Message: <47f4ce07$1@news.povray.org>
> Damn. My grandad just married his first girlfriend...

So did this guy, until his wife died a few years ago.

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: What the hell...?
Date: 3 Apr 2008 08:12:53
Message: <uhl9v31m51o0ha82l50njdqn387s0o89qg@4ax.com>
On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 12:49:04 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>My name - Andrew - is apparently from the Greek "Andreas", meaning "manly".

Well mine is Stephen which is crown/garland so I have flowers in my
hair. Hmm that explains the bees :)

>I am the least masculine male I know of. Presumably because I dislike
>what being male stands for - violence, selfishness and brute strength.

I've done some manly type jobs I admit :) but so have women ???
I know what you mean about that stereotype. I don't like them myself.
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message