POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My Career as a School Teacher Server Time
10 Oct 2024 15:18:23 EDT (-0400)
  My Career as a School Teacher (Message 1 to 10 of 31)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: My Career as a School Teacher
Date: 24 Mar 2008 15:13:54
Message: <47e80b82@news.povray.org>
Came to an end today.  I handed in my resignation letter Friday, and
today was my last day teaching.  I already have another job lined up
(less pay, but the bills will be paid).

It turned out that there are a lot of things that new teachers need to
know that I didn't learn until after months on the job.

The frustrating part is that the principal who hired me knew that I was
going to be fallen-off-the-turnip-wagon ignorant of these things.  I
know this because I told him this during the job interview.  In one ear,
out the other.

Oh well.

Regards,
John