POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's XKCD again... Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:24:50 EDT (-0400)
  It's XKCD again... (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Invisible
Subject: It's XKCD again...
Date: 18 Mar 2008 04:50:47
Message: <47df9077$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.xkcd.com/397/

Probably the most amusing part is the forum. Some selected quotes:

"I love how the girl is able to just casually carry on the conversation
even though a zombie has just walked into the room."

" 'Ideas are tested by experiment', that is the CORE of science!' I'm
sorry, I beg to differ. Interpretting data to select between possible
hypothesies is the core of science. It doesn't matter where the data
comes from."

"The Real WTF is that last panel - you would NEVER find string theorists
in a physics LAB!"

"It's not called string theory any more. They added some extra
dimensions, and now it's called M theory. So I guess string theorists do
have branes!"

"Zombie Feynman?! I truly hope he becomes a recurring character!"

"Myth Busters is great - but how many of those myths have never been
heard of until you watch the show?"

"I'd take Myth Busters a lot more seriously if the presenters were
engineers rather than movie special effects experts..."

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/