POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : You know you've been tracing too long when... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  You know you've been tracing too long when... (Message 112 to 121 of 161)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: You know you've been tracing too long when...
Date: 19 Mar 2008 20:37:05
Message: <47e1bfc1$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:
>>> BTW, what the hell does "upside the head" actually *mean* anyway??
>>
>>   Song containing:  "Oops, Oops, Upside your Head". Can't remember
>> which song, but it was around 10 years ago now I think. Still don't
>> know what it means, but I think iirc, it included a little 'slapping'
>> too. (Probably wrong on that). Phil's the man to know, I think.  ;)
>
> Yeah Phil - what's it mean?

I'm not Phil, but hitting someone "upside the head" means hitting them
on the back of the head.

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Chambers
Date: 19 Mar 2008 20:49:06
Message: <47e1c292$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> The Mini Mac has, what? Well it has a low-end Intel Core 2 Duo processor
> [which never the less is pretty damn expensive], 1 GB RAM, a working

The CPU in the Mac Mini costs ~ $100 US if you buy it retail.  While a
comparable CPU from AMD costs $60-$90, it's not all that great of a
difference in price for the final machine.

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message